- I’m expanding and refining my entry for the 3-Day Novel Contest 2014 into a novel for release late 2015/early 2016.
- The first draft of my upcoming book of short stories is almost finished, with the completed book releasing early/mid 2016 or earlier.
- I’ll be spending more time on screenwriting, maybe some short films with a few local Toronto filmmakers in the near future.
- I’m moving back to Toronto.
- I don’t understand the concept of crypticism.
I have a new post coming soon, but in the mean time I wanted to share something that I’ve read which really hit a nerve (in the best possible way).
As I ready myself to transplant my life away from Toronto, my home of almost ten years, I find I’m more than a little nervous about something.
I’m about to move to Vancouver, but I won’t have a job when I get there.
Below is a letter that I sent to Dan Aykroyd some time ago, and that I’d like to now share with you.
Unfortunately, shortly after I posted an article earlier today it disappeared. The link led to an ‘unavailable’ page, and I’m waiting on feedback from Blogger to try and fix the issue, see if they have a way of solving this problem.
Of course, if they can’t, then I’m out a post this week. To make up for it, if I can’t get the post back up by the end of the week then I’ll post something new next Tuesday. Who knows, I might even resist the urge to smash my computer in frustration before then!
See you soon.